Latest Show :

This 11-Year-Old Girl Has An Unbelievable Talent

Dubstep is a genre of electronic dance music that originated in South London, England. It is a form of dance music, typically instrumental, characterized by a sparse, syncopated rhythm and a strong bassline. Adi’s video clip of a little over 2 minutes in her Youtube account has hit almost 5 million views in just one link. Her caption goes: “Hi! I’m Adi, 11 years old. I have NEVER taken a dance class in my life. I learned from watching (YouTube) videos!! I have been dancing for about 6 months. I am actually a motocross racer, but when I’m not on my bike, this is the next best thing! I hope you enjoy my videos. Thanks for watching! She shows off her amazing moves dancing to “Need Your Heart” by Adventure Club at the park. She has exhibited raw talent through her moves and this is her first video, She is fast becoming an online sensation for her great dance skills which are entirely self taught. According to comments, this young girl could easily hang with some of the pros, including Taylor Hatala, the Anaconda dancer. who’s also 11 years old and with cool hiphop moves. Perhaps the two can go on tour together, says one commenter. After getting a lot of positive feedback, perhaps this girl is set to be more cool in the future. “Wow. The fluidity she possesses is amazing.” “Thin or thick, doesn’t matter. She is good in that kind of dance, that is called “liquid”. And I watch many different kinds of dances. Nobody is limiting anyone. I liked what i saw. If you don’t like, that’s your personal opinion.” “I just watched Sia’s “Chandelier” video, and now I am convinced ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ needs a kid’s edition.” Adi’s third video on her YouTube channel has as background music “Bullet Train (feat. Joni Fatora)” by Stephen Swartz. It was produced by her 14-year-old sister, Erin, and she thanks everyone for being so supportive with her videos Watch “Audacious Adi” deliver a flurry of insane dubstep moves:

Watch “Audacious Adi” deliver a flurry of insane dubstep moves:

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014. PINOY AKO TAMBAYAN - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger